A big hug to all those who nominated this blog to receive a Liebster Award. I can’t answer all your questions at once – I’m sorting them out chronologically and shall try to complete one questionnaire per week. I’ll copy my replies into the respective blogger’s comment box each time I’m done. Apologies if I take awhile to respond to all your questions, but I promise I’ll get them answered… hopefully soon! Thanks again.
Bloggers who nominated me:
Blogs I have nominated:
Questions for my nominees:
1) Is there a drama which you think didn’t do the OST justice?
2) A book (Asian, Western) that you would like to see being made into a drama.
3) A OTP that you initially thought would suck but worked out beautifully in the end?
4) A drama you would pack if you’re heading off to a beach vacation?
5) An actor/actress whom you don’t fancy but who always co-stars with actor/actresses you like?
6) The worst drama you ever watched from start to finish? [And why?]
7) A drama that got you re-thinking your perception of romance/love.
8) A destination/city/country which you would like a drama to be filmed?
9) An actor/actress that you would love to play psychologist to?
10) I know I love a drama when…[please complete the sentence]
Nominees: you can post your replies as comments for this post. Thanks a million! 🙂
1) Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. (See above)
3. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.