nam joo hyuk brings on broody for elle korea

njh

My baby boy goes all pouty and broody for the march issue of Elle Korea. Nam Joo Hyuk showcases his model roots with a melancholic fashion spread that sees him gazing into space 99% of the time, with the remaining 1% at us fangirls and fan noonas. HEH. I believe Ji Soo is also featured in the same issue since there is a clip floating around of him, too. Should have just shot these two boys together.

Advertisements